Designed and tested with lead Montane alpinist Tom Ballard. This minimalist, next generation insulation solution utilises Allied Feather & Down’s premium water resistant fluorocarbon-free goose down for a versatile, super lightweight layering garment. Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- FEATHERLITE XV 15D nylon rip-stop with a DWR outer and lining
- 80g of 90/10 water resistant HyperDRY
- Goose down at 750+ fill power
- Responsible Down Standard and Track my Down
- Nano baffle stitch through construction
- ½ length concealed front zip with storm flap
- Two way zipped side vents with storm flaps
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Low profile neck hole for easy layering
- Pre-elasticated cuffs and hem
- Low bulk micro trim
- Stuffs into internal chest pocket with internal hang loop
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...