The Men's Surge Jacket from Montane is a highly capable jacket for exploring the outdoors, offering excellent versatility in a lightweight and packable design. It is fully waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane while the C-Knit backer is soft and comfortable next to the skin but also slides easily over other layers.
It is well articulated to create a complimentary fit that is also practical, the technical tailoring around the arms helps to prevent hem lift when reaching up high. This is particularly great when you need to maintain maximum coverage from the elements when on steep or tricky terrain that is exposed.
The Active Mountain fit of the jacket is tailored so as not to cause too much billowing in windy conditions but it is still generous enough to use with insulation underneath making it ideal for use all year round.
- Fabric: GoreTex with C-Knit backer, 30D
- Waterproof & breathable
- Micro seam taped
- Full length YKK matte AquaGuard front zip
- Internal stormflap behind zip with press stud at hem
- Chin guard
- Fully adjustable hood with stiffened and wired peak
- Hood can be stowed away when not in use
- 2 harness and pack friendly zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped inner pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Weight: 372g