Developed for use during unpredictable mountain conditions, the Men's Terra GT Converts zip off into above-the-knee shorts to provide reliable versatility when required. Wear them on multi-day long-distance backpacking adventures where pack space is limited.
Lightweight, wind-resistant and with a DWR finish, the Tactel fabric is a comfortable nylon that feels like cotton. Press-stud adjustment at the hem provides a secure fit over footwear or the legs can be rolled up to 3/4 length using the internal press-stud arrangement.
- Main: Tactel
- Reinforcement: Cordura Mini Ripstop
- Articulated gusset panel
- Convert to shorts
- Elasticated waistband with brushed microfleece lining
- Zippered fly with a button closure
- 2 deep mesh lined front hand pockets
- Zipped front security pocket
- 2 front cargo pockets with press stud closure
- Rear zipped storage pocket
- Press stud hem adjustment
- Leg roll-up arrangement
- Triple stitched inside leg seam
- Removable belt
- UPF 40+
- Active Mountain fit
- Weight: 365g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...