Winter mountain trousers designed for a range of activities from ski touring to mountain walking that are remarkably lightweight without compromising functionality. Utilising Pertex Equilibrium Stretch fabric that features a denier gradient to wick moisture quickly away from your body.
The Men's Terra Guide Pants also provide good wind resistance in cool conditions and a remarkably fast dry time. Their stretch capability allows for dynamic body movement increasing comfort when it counts. The pants feature press stud ankle adjustment and a internal stretch ankle gussets that wrap around your boots.
- Main: Pertex Equilibrium
- Lining: Dryactiv Micro Suede
- Lining: Dryactiv Thermal Mesh
- Instep reinforcement: Cordura Mini Ripstop
- Engineered tailoring
- Button and press stud waist adjustment
- Removable belt
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zips
- Security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Rear pocket with YKK zip
- 3/4-length YKK side zips with press studs and internal wind-strip
- Press stud ankle adjustment
- Internal stretch ankle gusset
- Internal brace attachment loops
- Active Mountain fit
- Weight: 531g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.