Built for cold and windy Alpine or Scottish climbs, the Men's Tigertooth Pro Jacket will provide great insulation. It will protect from wind, rain and snow and the fabric will breathe hard during heavy exertion. Backed with a fine deep pile that traps air for insulation it has a really remarkable warmth to weight ratio. The Tigertooth takes the performance of the multi award winning Sabretooth Jacket to the next level of full winter protection and comfort.
- Main: Polartec Power Shield Pro
- Underarms and inner sleeves: Polartec Power Shield
- Polartec Power Shield Pro features a deep inner pile for insulation
- Polartec Power Shield used where the inner pile is not needed ensuring the weight of the jacket is kept to a minimum
- Slightly larger in the chest and arms: sized for winter layering
- Articulated arms and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible mountain hood
- flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability
- Two Napoleon venting chest pockets
- Two hand pockets with YKK zips, wind-strip and a fine microfleece lining
- Left arm sleeve pocket with YKK zip
- External zips feature U-shaped pulls for use with gloves
- Full length YKK Vislon front zip that slides easily in icy conditions
- Fine microfleece on inner collar
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs
- Rear external Montane hang loop
- Fully adjustable lower hem
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 737g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.