The Men's Volt Alpiniste Jacket from Montane follows in the footsteps of the exceptionally popular Volt Jacket and is designed for use during higher level activity. It provides exceptional comfort and warmth when climbing, belaying and hiking in cooler conditions.
Utilising outstandingly warm yet lightweight, durable Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb which is zoned with Polartec Classic Micro to ensure unrestricted freedom of movement and comfort. Technical tailoring in the arms and side panels eliminates hem lift; essential for stretching between holds on the wall or when reaching with trekking poles. A fully adjustable hood with a wired peak allows the Volt Alpiniste to be layered in cold weather clothing systems and makes this an ideal piece for use in the mountains.
- Main: Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb
- Side panels: Polartec Classic Micro
- Outstanding warmth to weight ratio
- Articulated arms
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with face aperture adjustment & a wired peak
- 2 mesh lined chest pockets
- 2 harness compatible hand-warmer pockets
- Full length, reversed & baffled 2-way YKK reverse coil front zip
- Brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth & chin
- Low profile cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 567g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...