The Men's Volt Jacket from Montane was designed with the full 12 months of the year in mind. It is equally comfortable to wear whilst working hard high in the French Alps as it is taking it easy by a sunlit fjord in Greenland.
- Main: Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb
- Side panels: Polartec Classic Micro
- Constructed from Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb that has an outstanding warmth to weight ratio
- Polartec Classic Micro side panels, forearms and neck
- flatlock seams throughout
- Large right hand OS map pocket with variable height YKK zip opening
- Two microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets clear of a rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Concealed zipped chest security pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Stretch bound hem and cuffs
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 462g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...