The Men's Volt Jacket from Montane was designed with the full 12 months of the year in mind. It is equally comfortable to wear whilst working hard high in the French Alps as it is taking it easy by a sunlit fjord in Greenland.
- Main: Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb
- Side panels: Polartec Classic Micro
- Constructed from Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb that has an outstanding warmth to weight ratio
- Polartec Classic Micro side panels, forearms and neck
- flatlock seams throughout
- Large right hand OS map pocket with variable height YKK zip opening
- Two microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets clear of a rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Concealed zipped chest security pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Stretch bound hem and cuffs
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 462g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.