Engineered with all the technical requirements of climbers and alpinists, the Montane Men's Windjammer Pants uses a hardwearing Gore Windstopper fabric with a very light brushed backer and is reinforced in the key knee and seat areas. Perfect for fast moving activities, the tough fabric protects against wind chill while providing excellent breathability and comfort.
A tough nylon-faced Gore Windstopper with a lightly brushed back is the predominant fabric, providing maximum wind protection and breathability for all-day comfort. A Gore Windstopper Stretch fabric with a ripstop face is used in the knee and seat areas for enhanced freedom of movement and increased durability. Granite Stretch Tough fabric with Cordura yarns is used on the kick patch at each instep for extra reinforcement.
Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for ease of movement when climbing. The gusseted lower legs can be reduced down using the zips, making them versatile enough to accommodate both ski mountaineering boots and lighter weight footwear.
The mesh-lined hand and thigh pockets can be used for storage or ventilation, and an extra security pocket inside the right hand pocket provides security for coins, cards or small valuables. Removable and adjustable stretch braces with silicone shoulder grips are supplied with the pants.
- Main: Gore Windstopper (100% nylon, 70D, 158g/m²)
- Reinforcement: Gore Windstopper Stretch (86% nylon, 14% elastane, 70D, 172g/m²)
- Instep: Granite Stretch Tough (58% Cordura, 34% nylon, 7.6% Lycra, 70 x 332D, 171g/m²)
- Wind and water resistant
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Zipped fly
- Part-elasticated waistband
- Belt loops
- 2 mesh-lined, zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped security pocket
- 2 mesh-lined, zipped, bellowed thigh pockets
- Zipped rear pocket
- Gusseted lower legs
- Adjustable hems
- Removable, adjustable stretch braces with silicone shoulder grips
- Weight: 408g