With a micro pack size, fast drying time, weatherproof and extremely breathable exterior, the Minimus Mitts from Montane should be on the kit list of any outdoor enthusiast.
Featuring fully micro-taped seams throughout, they are constructed from Pertex Shield; an exceptionally windproof and waterproof fabric that is highly breathable to help prevent internal condensation.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield
- Pertex Shield is extremely light, waterproof and breathable with a 10m hydrostatic head
- Fully micro-taped seams throughout
- Elasticated wrist for a comfortable close fit
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Weight: 44g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...