Revolutionary in its fabrication, the Minimus Sleeping Bag will redefine the limits of sleeping bag use. Constructed from Pertex Shield +, a fabric used in technical super lightweight Montane clothing, it is both highly waterproof and hyper breathable. This combination of warmth, waterproofness and high breathability makes for a sleeping bag that is perfect for fast rucksacking or fast alpinism where ultra lightweight minimalist tents or exposed bivouacs will be used. Features a YKK Aqua Guard zip for additional weather resistance and fully taped trapezoidal baffles which are both waterproof and laid-out to minimise cold spots.
- Main: Pertex Shield +
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Goose down (90/10, 800+ fill, 360g)
- Trapezoidal boxwall with fully waterproof construction and taped seams throughout
- Outer and inner anatomically designed shape tapers around lower legs and curves around shoulders
- Flipper shaped foot box in lower leg area tapering from knees to ankles which helps reduce cold spots. Specifically tailored to cater for upright foot position
- Neck baffle is specifically shaped to encase the whole circumference of neck
- Hood shaping to prevent down migration and to limit cold spots
- Split, colour coded face drawcords to control and adjust volume individually around upper and lower face.
- Underside of sleeping bag features non-slip silicone roundels to help grip sleeping mat and bivvy bag
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket on right hand side
- Internal pocket on left hand side with concealed YKK zip for storage
- Dry bag storage doubles as a pillow and is constructed with a packable shape to fit more easily in packs
- Includes Montane cotton storage bag and dry bag
- Max user height: 189cm
- Shoulder width: 76cm
- Lower leg width: 58cm
- Lower comfort limit: -2°C
- Weight: 965g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...