Revolutionary in its fabrication, the Minimus Sleeping Bag will redefine the limits of sleeping bag use. Constructed from Pertex Shield +, a fabric used in technical super lightweight Montane clothing, it is both highly waterproof and hyper breathable. This combination of warmth, waterproofness and high breathability makes for a sleeping bag that is perfect for fast rucksacking or fast alpinism where ultra lightweight minimalist tents or exposed bivouacs will be used. Features a YKK Aqua Guard zip for additional weather resistance and fully taped trapezoidal baffles which are both waterproof and laid-out to minimise cold spots.
- Pertex Shield +
- PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Goose down (90/10, 800+ fill, 360g)
- Trapezoidal boxwall with fully waterproof construction and taped seams throughout
- Outer and inner anatomically designed shape tapers around lower legs and curves around shoulders
- Flipper shaped foot box in lower leg area tapering from knees to ankles which helps reduce cold spots. Specifically tailored to cater for upright foot position
- Neck baffle is specifically shaped to encase the whole circumference of neck
- Hood shaping to prevent down migration and to limit cold spots
- Split, colour coded face drawcords to control and adjust volume individually around upper and lower face.
- Underside of sleeping bag features non-slip silicone roundels to help grip sleeping mat and bivvy bag
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket on right hand side
- Internal pocket on left hand side with concealed YKK zip for storage
- Dry bag storage doubles as a pillow and is constructed with a packable shape to fit more easily in packs
- Includes Montane cotton storage bag and dry bag
- Max user height: 189cm
- Shoulder width: 76cm
- Lower leg width: 58cm
- Lower comfort limit: -2°C
- Weight: 965g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...