Created for rough and tough conditions, the Prism Sleeping Bag from Montane was conceived for expeditions where high levels of moisture are expected, durability is needed and consistency of function is a pre-requisite, regardless of the sleeping conditions, or what the sleeping bag has been through. PrimaLoft is highly resistant to moisture and will maintain much of its insulation even when wet, whilst the Pertex Microlight outer shell is windproof, fast drying and highly breathable. One of the most technical synthetic sleeping bags on the market, the Prism has a tailored anatomical form and top stitch panelling across the body to prevent PrimaLoft migration.
- Outer: Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (160g)
- Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop that is lightweight, windproof, breathable and features a durable water repellency
- 160g PrimaLoft Silver Eco is lightweight, warm and dries remarkably quickly
- 3/4 length YKK Vislon zip is angled away from the shoulder
- Two way YKK Vislon zip for lower access or ventilation
- Glow in the dark zip pulls
- Single volume baffle behind YKK zip
- Flipper shaped foot box in lower leg area tapering from knees to ankles which helps reduce cold spots
- Neck baffle is specifically shaped to encase the whole circumference of the neck
- Soft brushed microfleece inner next to chin and mouth area
- Underside of sleeping bag features non-slip silicone Montane roundels
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket on right hand side
- Internal pocket on left hand side with concealed YKK zip for storage
- Dry bag storage doubles as a pillow and is constructed with a packable shape
- Max user height: 194cm
- Shoulder width: 76cm
- Lower leg width: 58cm
- Lower comfort limit: 0°C
- Weight: 1,170g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...