This mountain trekking pack is fully featured but retains the lightweight ethos of Montane's Grand Tour pack family. It has been created for long multi-day mountain walks, whether between huts or fully unsupported. Its unique removable, lightweight 15-litre daypack provides carry capacity for summit attempts or day hikes.
Featuring side entry and large side bellow pockets, this pack allows for efficient kit organisation while trekking and enables prompt and easy access to essential items, making it ideal for world travel. Utilising the VertErgo Tour back system it has fantastic load carrying comfort and ability. The Summit Tour 50+15 Rucksack is a lightweight, fully featured and comfortable mountain trekking pack.
- Main: Raptor TL
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Back pad: Contact Mesh
- Lining: Halo
- Removable VertErgo Tour back system
- Montane 'Comfort Climb Back Pad'
- Wide mouth central opening
- Cord Lord quick release
- Side door' style opening to main compartment
- 2 side expansion bellow storage pockets
- Removable pack lid transforms into 15L summit pack
- 2 lower side bucket pockets
- 2 walking pole attachment points
- 4 symmetrical single-hand side compression straps
- Extendable internal top sleeve
- Body curve hip fins with zipped storage pockets
- Double tension waist harness
- Includes integrated rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Active Mountain fit
- Capacity: 50+15L
- Weight: 1,323g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.