The Ultra Alpine 38+5 Rucksack is designed for climbers with a fast and light approach who demand simplicity and a light weight but still require excellent durability and performance. Developed with Montane's lead athlete and expert big wall climber Andy Kirkpatrick, this is a lightweight yet extremely tough and functional climbing pack.
Constructed using Dimension Polyant VX 21 fabric in the main body which is ultra lightweight yet exceptionally tough and strong and features a superb DWR. The Raptor UTL back panel has been designed to be minimalist to save on weight but cut to give an ergonomic body-hugging fit. When packed precisely the load is held closely and securely.
A large wide-mouth pack opening with roll-top dry bag closure provides storm protection and fast access to gear. An additional five-litre pull-out, roll-top extension with Cord Lord quick release mechanism allows for over packing when walking in to the base of a route.
The shoulder straps have been specifically engineered for climbers to allow unrestricted movement when reaching and stretching during climbs. Large gear loops on either side of chest harness let you clip spare hardware essentials while on the move.
- Main: Dimension Polyant VX-21
- Back panel: Raptor UTL
- Back pad, shoulder straps: Contact Mesh
- Lining: Halo
- Capacity: 38+5L
- Additional 5L pull out roll-top extension with Cord Lord quick release
- Wide-mouth opening with roll-top closure
- Engineered shoulder straps
- Chest harness gear loops
- Metal quick-release waist harness
- Chest harness with off-centre clip
- Top and bottom single hand side compression straps
- Top removable compression rope strap
- Hydration system compatible
- Active Mountain fit
- Weight: 610g