Montane have developed the Ultra Tour 2.0 22 Rucksack through close involvement and experience in the Montane Lakeland 100 race–a 100-mile trail race through the fells of the English Lake District. This race demands an extreme lightweight approach coupled with the facility to carry whatever you need to survive in the mountains. The UK's unpredictable weather means that conditions during the race can range from bitter cold to hours of torrential rain to bright sunshine.
The Ultra Tour 2.0 22 Rucksack is the consummate mountain race pack, constructed from ultra lightweight Raptor Zero fabric. It features a roll-top closure for fast access to clothing and equipment and large stretch mesh pockets for storage of route maps, water bottles and essentials. The ultra lightweight and minimalist nature of the Ultra Tour 22 makes it an ideal summit pack that can be carried on longer mountain routes within another, larger pack, for day excursions or the final summit day.
- Fabric: Raptor Zero
- Back pad, shoulder straps, hip fins: Contact Mesh
- Moulded Comfort Back Pad
- Low profile mesh arm harness and hip belt
- Comfortable chest harness with left hand clip
- Dry bag closure to main compartment
- Large front stash pocket
- 2 side angle stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Webbing strips at front of pack
- Zigzag side compression straps
- Walking pole attachment loops
- Right arm harness pocket
- Body curve hip fins and double tension waist harness
- Right and left hip pockets
- Internal water bladder storage sleeve
- Rear reflective details
- Active Mountain fit
- Capacity: 22L
- Dimensions: 59 x 23 x 23cm
- Weight: 540g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...