The Ultra Tour 40 Rucksack is a super lightweight multi-day mountain pack. Its unique design features a roll-top closure for fast access to clothing and equipment and large stretch mesh pockets for storage of route maps, water bottles, fly sheets and other essentials.
The Comfort Vent Back Pad system offers superb comfort and the ultra-lightweight, minimalist nature of the Ultra Tour 40 makes it ideal for fast packing and ultra lightweight backpackers.
- Main: Raptor Zero
- Shoulder straps, hip fins: Contact Air Mesh
- Back pad: Contact Open Mesh
- Comfort Vent Back Pad
- Contact Air Mesh ventilation shoulder straps and back pad
- Top tension straps
- Large wide mouth pack opening with roll-top closure
- Double Z-shaped side compression straps
- Base compression straps
- Shoulder strap stretch-mesh pocket
- Daisy chain webbing
- Removable trekking pole attachment loops
- Body Curve hip fins with mesh storage pockets
- 2 side angle stretch mesh 'easy grab' water bottle pockets
- Double tension waist harness
- Hydration system compatible
- Active Mountain fit
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight: 725g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.