From the Pacific Crest Trail to the Pennine Way, the Ultra Tour 55 Rucksack is a large, super-lightweight, multi-day mountain pack. Its unique design features a roll-top closure for fast access to clothing and equipment and large stretch mesh pockets for storage of route maps, water bottles, fly sheets and other essentials.
The Comfort Vent Back Pad system which offers superb comfort. The ultra lightweight, minimalist nature of the Ultra Tour 55 makes it ideal for fast packing and ultra lightweight backpackers.
- Main: Raptor Zero
- Shoulder straps, hip fins: Contact Air Mesh
- Back pad: Contact Open Mesh
- Comfort Vent Back Pad
- Contact Air Mesh ventilation shoulder straps and back pad
- Top tension straps
- Large wide mouth pack opening with roll-top closure
- Removable side roll-top attachment webbing and buckles
- Large front zipped stretch mesh pocket
- Double Z-shaped side compression straps
- Base compression straps
- Shoulder strap stretch-mesh pocket
- Daisy chain webbing
- Removable trekking pole attachment loops
- Body Curve hip fins with mesh storage pockets
- 2 side angle stretch mesh 'easy grab' water bottle pockets
- Double tension waist harness
- Hydration system compatible
- Active Mountain fit
- Capacity: 55L
- Weight: 840g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.