The Phoenix Micro Jacket harnesses innovative PrimaLoft ThermoPlume synthetic insulation. Super lightweight, with sleek features and delivering reliable warmth even in wet weather, it can be used either as a mid-layer in cold conditions or as a stand-alone outer. In Active Mountain Fit - close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- PERTEX QUANTUM ECO recycled outer with DWR
- 100g PrimaLoft ThermoPlume insulation
- 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining
- Micro baffle construction
- Insulated close fitting collar
- Full length reverse coil zip with internal storm flap
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Pre-elasticated cuffs and hem
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...