Constructed to deliver year round mountain weather protection, the Women's Air Jacket utilises Pertex Shield AP fabric to achieve breathability, durability and waterproofness. Weighing just 300 grams, it is a lightweight, no-compromise shell that will protect you in the Lake District or during heavy downpours in the Scottish Cairngorms.
Articulated arms allow high reach movement and are tailored specifically to reduce hem lift. Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs are easy to use with gloves or mitts.
The helmet-compatible hood has three points of adjustment and a wired peak and an internal elastic loop allows the hood to be rolled down and stowed away when not in use in windy conditions.
Two map-sized, mesh lined hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zips are positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness and the zipped external chest pocket, also with YKK AquaGuard zip, is ideal for a GPS device or mobile phone with minimal movement.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield AP (100% nylon ripstop, 85g)
- Micro-taped seams throughout
- Articulated arms
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2 map-sized A-line, mesh-lined hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zips
- Zipped external chest pocket with YKK AquaGuard zip
- Roll-down hood loop
- Full-length, baffled YKK AquaGuard front zip
- Roll-over chin guard
- Shaped cuffs with tab adjustment
- Fully adjustable hem
- Active Mountain fit
- Weight: 300g