Designed to be a lightweight, versatile, multi sport mountain rain shell, the Women's Atomic Jacket has become a classic waterproof with Montane style. Featuring the remarkable Pertex Shield fabric which is not only waterproof, windproof and breathable, it also has a hardwearing nylon face with a durable water repellent finish that will keep on performing no matter what the activity.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield
- Waterproof & breathable
- Micro-taped seams throughout
- Adjustable & stowable helmet compatible mountain hood
- Soft fleece chinguard around face & mouth for extra comfort
- 2 mesh hand pockets positioned well clear of rucksack or climbing harness
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap & rain drain
- Single hand operated drawcord hem
- Reflective detailing
- Weight: 286g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.