Designed to be a lightweight, versatile, multi sport mountain rain shell, the Women's Atomic Jacket has become a classic waterproof with Montane style. Featuring the remarkable Pertex Shield fabric which is not only waterproof, windproof and breathable, it also has a hardwearing nylon face with a durable water repellent finish that will keep on performing no matter what the activity.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield
- Waterproof & breathable
- Micro-taped seams throughout
- Adjustable & stowable helmet compatible mountain hood
- Soft fleece chinguard around face & mouth for extra comfort
- 2 mesh hand pockets positioned well clear of rucksack or climbing harness
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap & rain drain
- Single hand operated drawcord hem
- Reflective detailing
- Weight: 286g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...