The Women's Dyno Stretch Jacket is designed to be worn on long summer days in the mountains. Wear it on mountain routes either alone, over a baselayer, or as part of a layering system during more hostile weather. Chameleon³ fabric wicks hard, dries fast and features a four way stretch, so no matter how physical the movement, the Dyno Stretch Jacket will work with you. Fully featured, technically tailored and durably constructed to give you years of great service.
The helmet-compatible hood has three points of adjustment and a wired peak. An Internal elastic loop combined with a hook at the rear of the hood allows it to be rolled down and stowed away when not in use in windy conditions. The two chest pockets are perfect for storing GPS or other electronic devices.
- Fabric: Chameleon³ (89% polyester, 11% spandex, 174g/m²)
- Full-length, 2-way YKK front zip with internal wind-strip
- Fully adjustable, roll-away, helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2 OS map-sized, A-line, mesh-lined hand pockets
- Low profile zipped chest pocket
- Articulated arms
- Shaped cuffs with tab adjustment
- Adjustable hem
- Active Mountain fit
- Weight: 305g