The Women's Featherlite Down Jacket from Montane is an ultra light and ultra packable insulated jacket that features hydrophobic down for excellent performance in all conditions.
Perfect for long days in the outdoors when cold conditions are expected, it is extremely lightweight and packs down into a small stuff sack so that it can go almost unnoticed until you reach that chilly lunch spot or cold, windy summit. It also features a helmet compatible hood that is fully adjustable so you can find the perfect fit making it an equally great option for cooler climbing sessions. There are two zipped hand pockets on the outside while a zipped pocket on the inside is perfect for smaller belongings that you'd prefer to keep close at hand and another drop pocket is great for bulkier items that you might need quick access to.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum ripstop
- Lining: Peaq down
- Insulation: Down,90/10 down to feather 750+ fillpower, 120g
- Allied Feather & Down Titanium, HyperDry Eco down
- Fluorocarbon free hydrophobic down with RDS & Track My Down traceability
- Micro baffle construction
- Full length centre front zip with inner storm flap
- Adjustable, roll away, helmet compatible hood with reinforced peak
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Montane stuff sack supplied
- Weight: 388g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.