The Women's Featherlite Down Jacket from Montane is an ultra light and ultra packable insulated jacket that features hydrophobic down for excellent performance in all conditions.
Perfect for long days in the outdoors when cold conditions are expected, it is extremely lightweight and packs down into a small stuff sack so that it can go almost unnoticed until you reach that chilly lunch spot or cold, windy summit. It also features a helmet compatible hood that is fully adjustable so you can find the perfect fit making it an equally great option for cooler climbing sessions. There are two zipped hand pockets on the outside while a zipped pocket on the inside is perfect for smaller belongings that you'd prefer to keep close at hand and another drop pocket is great for bulkier items that you might need quick access to.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum ripstop
- Lining: Peaq down
- Insulation: Down,90/10 down to feather 750+ fillpower, 120g
- Allied Feather & Down Titanium, HyperDry Eco down
- Fluorocarbon free hydrophobic down with RDS & Track My Down traceability
- Micro baffle construction
- Full length centre front zip with inner storm flap
- Adjustable, roll away, helmet compatible hood with reinforced peak
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Montane stuff sack supplied
- Weight: 388g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...