Using Barrier Lite RS as an outer shell which is wind resistant, breathable and has a DWR, the Fluxmatic Jacket is zoned with 100% recycled 100g/m2 and 60g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver insulation. With a climbing helmet compatible hood and multiple pocket options, the Fluxmatic Jacket is designed for climbing in cold and damp conditions. Stuffing inside its hand pocket means it packs down small so it can be kept in your pack as a warm, windproof and weather resistant layer in almost any mountain weather.
- Fabric: Barrier Lite 20D nylon
- Insualtion:PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled
- FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length two-way YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two insulated microfleece-lined hand pockets with YKK zips
- External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Internal mesh drop pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with hook and loop adjustmentAdjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Stuffs into right-hand pocket
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.