Designed for ultra mountain treks, trail runs and mountain marathons, the Women's Further Faster Neo Jacket from Montane is built for optimum speed over long distances. Neoshell fabric is so breathable that under heavy exertion it really maximises convection of moisture vapour from the inside to the outside, ensuring the wearer stays as dry as today's technology will allow.
- Fabric: Polartec NeoShell Light
- Neoshell fabric technology gives an increased airflow during high activity when compared to conventional waterproof breathable fabrics, allowing for improved convection of moisture vapour
- 13mm micro-taped seams to increase breathable surface area with a 12 – 13 stitch count on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- Fully adjustable 'trail hood' with three points of adjustment designed to fit over warm headwear
- Two deep A-line pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard zips positioned well clear of rucksack harness belt
- Full length YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip that is highly water resistant
- Bonded brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth, chin and rear neck
- Roll over chinguard prevents YKK zip from contacting the chin or mouth
- Pre-elasticated rear waist with low profile flat elastic tape
- Bonded lower adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Montane single pull 'penny cordlocks' on right hand side lower hem to create a low profile for comfort under climbing or rucksack harness
- Features 'trinity' reflectivity on sleeves and rear hem
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 385g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.