The Women's Fury 2.0 Jacket from Montane is a lightweight fleece that is ideal for layering in cold conditions or as an outer jacket when conditions are a little milder. It boasts Polartec Micro fabric that offers excellent warmth without the weight while also having excellent wicking properties to ensure you stay as comfortable as possible when on long, active days in the outdoors.
A close fitting stretch bound hood is comfortable and soft next to the skin while a helmet can be used over the top if required. Two zipped hand pockets at the front of the jacket are great for stashing essentials and they won't get in the way of harness straps or hipbelts just in case you need to warm up your fingers mid pitch. Another zipped chest pocket is perfect for keeping smaller valuables close to hand.
- Main: Polartec Micro (100% polyester)
- Underarm panels: Dry Activ Stretch (94% polyester, 6% spandex, 360g/m2)
- Close fitting stretch bound hood
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Articulated arms specifically to reduce hem lift when reaching high
- 2 zipped brushed mesh lined pockets, compatible with harness and hipbelts
- Concealed zipped chest pocket
- Full length YKK front zip with baffle
- Low profile cuffs with thumb loops
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Weight: 380g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.