The Women's Fury 2.0 Jacket from Montane is a lightweight fleece that is ideal for layering in cold conditions or as an outer jacket when conditions are a little milder. It boasts Polartec Micro fabric that offers excellent warmth without the weight while also having excellent wicking properties to ensure you stay as comfortable as possible when on long, active days in the outdoors.
A close fitting stretch bound hood is comfortable and soft next to the skin while a helmet can be used over the top if required. Two zipped hand pockets at the front of the jacket are great for stashing essentials and they won't get in the way of harness straps or hipbelts just in case you need to warm up your fingers mid pitch. Another zipped chest pocket is perfect for keeping smaller valuables close to hand.
- Main: Polartec Micro (100% polyester)
- Underarm panels: Dry Activ Stretch (94% polyester, 6% spandex, 360g/m2)
- Close fitting stretch bound hood
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Articulated arms specifically to reduce hem lift when reaching high
- 2 zipped brushed mesh lined pockets, compatible with harness and hipbelts
- Concealed zipped chest pocket
- Full length YKK front zip with baffle
- Low profile cuffs with thumb loops
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Weight: 380g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...