The Women's Glaze Ice Jacket from Montane is an insulated jacket that offers excellent freedom of movement as well as comfort in cold conditions.
It boasts zoned Primaloft Silver Eco insulation throughout with a little extra positioned behind the hand pockets to keep your hands warm when you need it. The Pertex Microlight stretch fabric helps keep the wind at bay and works together with the DryActiv side panels to offer full freedom of movement for all your favourite activities. The DryActiv side panels also offer enhanced breathability, this will help to reduce any moisture building up and causing discomfort. The stretch bound hood and cuffs with thumb loops helps to ensure a perfect fit without the need for constant adjusting while the hem has a drawcord that can be cinched in or not according to your personal ventilation needs. This is a great piece of kit for heading outdoors in cool conditions, it is lightweight and stuffs into its own pocket so won't take up too much pace in your pack when it's waiting to be used.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Stretch (100% nylon mini ripstop)
- Panels: DryActiv Stretch (94% polyester 6% lycra)
- Lining: Peaq Synthetic (100% polyester taffeta)
- Insulation: 80g/m2 Primaloft Silver Eco (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Water & wind resistant
- Extremely breathable underarm panels
- Zoned insulation with extra behind the hand pockets
- Full length centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Stretch bound insulated hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets, 1 of which doubles as stuff sack
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Weight: 375g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...