The Women's Glaze Ice Jacket from Montane is an insulated jacket that offers excellent freedom of movement as well as comfort in cold conditions.
It boasts zoned Primaloft Silver Eco insulation throughout with a little extra positioned behind the hand pockets to keep your hands warm when you need it. The Pertex Microlight stretch fabric helps keep the wind at bay and works together with the DryActiv side panels to offer full freedom of movement for all your favourite activities. The DryActiv side panels also offer enhanced breathability, this will help to reduce any moisture building up and causing discomfort. The stretch bound hood and cuffs with thumb loops helps to ensure a perfect fit without the need for constant adjusting while the hem has a drawcord that can be cinched in or not according to your personal ventilation needs. This is a great piece of kit for heading outdoors in cool conditions, it is lightweight and stuffs into its own pocket so won't take up too much pace in your pack when it's waiting to be used.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Stretch (100% nylon mini ripstop)
- Panels: DryActiv Stretch (94% polyester 6% lycra)
- Lining: Peaq Synthetic (100% polyester taffeta)
- Insulation: 80g/m2 Primaloft Silver Eco (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Water & wind resistant
- Extremely breathable underarm panels
- Zoned insulation with extra behind the hand pockets
- Full length centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Stretch bound insulated hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets, 1 of which doubles as stuff sack
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Weight: 375g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.