Designed for long distance trail backpacking from the Pacific Crest Trail to the classic routes of the Himalayan mountain ranges. The Women's Grand Tour 50 Rucksack is fully featured for long distance trekking while the VertErgo Tour back system is lightweight, strong, can be individually tailored and supports load carrying for long periods of time.
- Main: Raptor Honeycomb Zero
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Back pad, shoulder straps, hip fins: Contact Mesh
- Lining: Halo
- Removable VertErgo Tour back system
- Women-specific Comfort Back Pad
- Anatomical split shoulder strap construction
- Wide mouth central opening
- Cord Lord quick release
- Curved water resistant zips
- 2 stretch mesh front stash pockets
- Large top buddy pocket with internal mesh security pocket
- 2 stretch mesh lower side storage pockets
- 2 walking pole attachment points
- 4 symmetrical single-hand side compression straps
- Narrow body curved hip fins
- Zipped hip fin storage pockets
- Double tension waist harness
- Multiple gear attachment points
- Hydration system compatible
- Active Mountain fit
- Capacity: 50L
- Weight: 1,285g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...