Designed for long distance trail backpacking from the Pacific Crest Trail to the classic routes of the Himalayan mountain ranges. The Women's Grand Tour 50 Rucksack is fully featured for long distance trekking while the VertErgo Tour back system is lightweight, strong, can be individually tailored and supports load carrying for long periods of time.
- Main: Raptor Honeycomb Zero
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Back pad, shoulder straps, hip fins: Contact Mesh
- Lining: Halo
- Removable VertErgo Tour back system
- Women-specific Comfort Back Pad
- Anatomical split shoulder strap construction
- Wide mouth central opening
- Cord Lord quick release
- Curved water resistant zips
- 2 stretch mesh front stash pockets
- Large top buddy pocket with internal mesh security pocket
- 2 stretch mesh lower side storage pockets
- 2 walking pole attachment points
- 4 symmetrical single-hand side compression straps
- Narrow body curved hip fins
- Zipped hip fin storage pockets
- Double tension waist harness
- Multiple gear attachment points
- Hydration system compatible
- Active Mountain fit
- Capacity: 50L
- Weight: 1,285g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...