Designed to withstand Scottish mountain winters, cold winter trekking, frostbite bouldering and spring Alpine touring, the Malina is a workhorse down jacket. It has a removable hood for flexibility and deep, snug pockets to help keep hands warm, supple and comfortable in the harshest conditions.
Pertex Classic Eco recycled fabric is completely windproof, showerproof and fast drying. The Peaq Down lining is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying. A soft fleece-lined collar ensures extra comfort round your chin and neck.
Articulated arms allow reach high movement and the tailored fit is designed to reduce hem lift.
The fully adjustable hood has a wire peak and can be zipped-off in the right conditions.
An internal chest security pocket provides handy storage of essential items, plus there is an internal stretch mesh pocket for your water bottle. The two deep hand-warmer pockets have a brushed lining for a luxurious feel.
- Main: Pertex Classic Eco (100% recycled polyester ripstop, 50D, 72g/m²)
- Lining: Peaq Down (100% nylon taffeta, 20D, 37g/m²)
- Insulation: Silver Allied HyperDry Down (90/10, 650+ fill power, 250g)
- Articulated arms
- Zip-off, fully adjustable hood with wired peak
- Soft lined collar
- Internal chest security pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh water bottle pocket
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Waterproof storage bag included
- Fit: Classic Mountain
- Weight: 665g