The North Star Lite is an Alpine down jacket designed and constructed for supreme versatility. Containing water resistant HyperDry goose down and encased in a Pertex water resistant and windproof shell, it is light and warm enough to be used in a multitude of situations. Neat tailored stitch-through baffles follow your anatomical profile and allow efficient trapping of body heat. Wear it year round in the mountains and on cold, winter adventures.
Other mountain-critical features include a fully insulated and baffled hood with a stretch-bound face aperture and rear elastication for a close fit and heat retention, plus the two handwarmer pockets are positioned well clear of your pack or climbing harness.
- Main: Pertex Quantum Y (100% nylon ripstop, 20D, 35g/m²)
- Lining: Pertex Quantum Ripstop (100% nylon ripstop, 20D, 36g/m²)
- Insulation: Silver Allied HyperDry Down (90/10, 80+ fill power, 200g)
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Insulated, baffled, stretch-bound hood
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Internal zipped pocket
- Waterproof storage bag included
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 476g