The Womens Phoenix Jacket from Montane, employs innovative new PrimaLoft ThermoPlume technology, a new synthetic fill which comes closest yet to mimicking the structure of down to provide an incredibly lightweight and warm insulation package, yet with the advantage of performing even in wet or damp conditions.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum Eco
- 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO fabric
- Premium PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume synthetic fill
- 550+ fill power
- Micro baffle construction
- Articulated arms
- Two concealed hand pockets with YKK zips
- Internal left hand zipped pocket
- Full length YKK front zip
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed microfleece
- Pre-elasticated hem
- Low bulk stretch bound cuffs with internal lycra closure
- Weight: 438g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...