One of the most versatile pieces of insulation in the Montane range is the Women's Prism Jacket. It is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity. Using 40g PrimaLoft insulation throughout ensures that the Prism is warm yet lightweight enough to be worn on the move in cool conditions. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK, the Prism can be worn as a mid-layer within any shell system or alone as an outer jacket in drier weather.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (40g)
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation throughout the body that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco in front of and behind the hand-warmer pockets, giving this area 80g of insulation in total
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Fine microfleece on inner collar next to chin for extra comfort
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Reflective details for mountain safety
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small sleeping pillow
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 388g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...