Durable, breathable and weather resistant, the Women's Sky Mountain Pants from Montane are designed for technical mountain users who demand comfort and reliability.
Three season protection with complete mobility is achieved through the use of Chameleon4 softshell fabric, which has a four way stretch, a durable water repellent finish and high level of wind resistance. Designed for alpine rock, mountaineering and trekking, these abrasion resistant pants shed snow and have a soft brushed inner face on the waist for added comfort. Finally the gusseted ankle zips reduce excess fabric volume around the calf and hem to complete the ‘active mountain' fit.
- Main: Chameleon4
- Reinforcement: Diamond face
- Constructed from Chameleon4: waterproof to a minimum of 10m hydrostatic head, windproof, wicking and breathable with an MVTR of 10,000mm
- Low profile bonded zipped fly and tailored waist to reduce excess fabric with a press stud fastening
- Two YKK zipped hand pockets and internal right hand zipped security pocket
- Two YKK zipped thigh vents to keep the body cool when working hard
- Gusseted ankle zips for reducing volume around the calf and hem
- Metal eyelets for attaching footwear straps
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 551g