Designed to pack small so you can travel light. The Women's Terra Pack Pants from Montane define weight saving simplicity with four pockets, ankle adjustment and a removable belt. Tailored for high step movement and all day comfort, wear them trekking in Peru, climbing in Squamish or on the long journey home.
- Fabric: Cotton-feel Tactel
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying Cotton-feel Tactel fabric
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric, with repairable button fastening
- Zipped fly and webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Two zipped hand pockets and zipped rear pocket for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Zipped thigh pocket for venting and storage
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- UPF: 40+
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 250g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.