Designed to pack small so you can travel light. The Women's Terra Pack Pants from Montane define weight saving simplicity with four pockets, ankle adjustment and a removable belt. Tailored for high step movement and all day comfort, wear them trekking in Peru, climbing in Squamish or on the long journey home.
- Fabric: Cotton-feel Tactel
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying Cotton-feel Tactel fabric
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric, with repairable button fastening
- Zipped fly and webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Two zipped hand pockets and zipped rear pocket for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Zipped thigh pocket for venting and storage
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- UPF: 40+
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 250g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...