Winter mountain trousers designed for a range of activities from ski touring to mountain walking that are remarkably lightweight without compromising functionality. Utilising Pertex Equilibrium Stretch fabric that features a denier gradient to wick moisture quickly away from your body. It also provides good wind resistance in cool conditions and a remarkably fast dry time. Its stretch capability allows for dynamic body movement, increasing comfort when it counts.
Pertex Equilibrium fabric features wind resistance, four-way stretch, denier gradient for fast wicking and quick drying, and a durable water repellency. The Dryactiv Micro Suede lining is light, fast drying, wicks sweat and provides warmth in cold conditions. In key internal areas, Dryactiv Thermal Mesh enhances breathability. Cordura Mini Ripstop instep reinforcements provide extra kick patch durability.
The 3/4-length side leg zips feature press studs that allow the vent length to be adjusted when unzipped for excellent venting options. A stretch internal ankle gusset wraps around your boots enabling full venting while at the same time the pants can securely fit around ski touring or mountain walking boots.
- Main: Pertex Equilibrium Stretch (89% nylon, 11% polyurethane duplex weave, 70D, 167g/m²)
- Lining: Dryactiv Micro Suede (100% polyester brushed tricot, 80g/m²)
- Zoned lining: Dryactiv Thermal Mesh (100% polyester, 95g/m²)
- Reinforcements: Cordura Mini Ripstop (, 100% high tenacity nylon, g/m²)
- 3/4-length YKK side zips
- Stretch internal ankle gussets
- Security pocket
- YKK zipped rear pocket
- Internal braces loops
- Button and press stud waist adjustment
- Twin-needle seams in key areas
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 571g