Designed for extended comfort and warmth in cold, damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring zoned Primaloft Silver Eco insulation to keep you warm where you need it most, the Women's Tierra Helada Jacket was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket.
Pertex Microlight Stretch fabric is windproof, showerproof, fast drying and features a DWR coating to make it water-resistant. The Peaq Synthetic lining is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
The helmet-compatible hood features three points of adjustment. and wired peak. A loop and hook at the neck allow it to be rolled down when not in use.
The two handwarmer pockets are positioned well clear of your pack or climbing harness. There is an internal zipped pocket for storage of handy essentials and the whole jacket stuffs neatly into its own right-hand pocket for easy storage.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Stretch (100% nylon mini ripstop, 20D, 49g/m²)
- Lining: Peaq Synthetic (100% polyester taffeta, 40D, 56g/m²)
- Insulation: Primaloft Silver Eco (50% recycled polyster, 50% polyester, 100/40g/m²)
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-point adjustment and wired peak
- Roll-down hood tab
- Soft lined hood aperture
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Internal zipped pocket
- Baffled, 2-way YKK Vislon front zip
- Adjustable hem
- Stuffs into hand pocket
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 549g