The Womens Via Claw 14 from Montane; is great for when heading out on trail paths be it for a walk or run. It has all the features you may require, along with being hydration compatible meaning you can have quick access to staying hydrated.
- Raptor UL
- Treated with polygiene odour conrol
- Tailored ergonomic Freelight chassis vest
- Low profile harness straps
- Two main zipped compartments
- Includes 2x Montane Softflasks 500ml
- Multi-pocket configuration
- Smart bungee system allows additional storage
- Internal hydration bladder compatible
- Easy access pole attachment
- Removable whistle for safety
- Weight: 354g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...