The Women's Volt Hoodie from Montane has been designed for year round use, providing exceptional comfort and warmth without weight, thanks to the Polartec Thermal Pro fabric. The Volt Hoodie is equally comfortable to wear whilst working hard high in the French Alps as it is taking it easy by a sunlit fjord in Greenland.
- Main: Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb
- Side panels: Polartec Classic Micro
- Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb creates air pockets, trapping and retaining body heat and endowing the Volt Hoodie with outstanding warmth without weight
- Polartec Classic Micro is used in the side and elbow panels
- Stretch bound hood for a close fit around the face
- Two deep hand-warmer pockets with a fine microfleece mesh lining positioned well clear of a rucksack harness
- Full length, baffled YKK reverse coil front zip
- Brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth and chin
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Low profile cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- Adjustable hem to prevent cold air entry and heat loss
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 510g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...