The Women's Volt Hoodie from Montane has been designed for year round use, providing exceptional comfort and warmth without weight, thanks to the Polartec Thermal Pro fabric. The Volt Hoodie is equally comfortable to wear whilst working hard high in the French Alps as it is taking it easy by a sunlit fjord in Greenland.
- Main: Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb
- Side panels: Polartec Classic Micro
- Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb creates air pockets, trapping and retaining body heat and endowing the Volt Hoodie with outstanding warmth without weight
- Polartec Classic Micro is used in the side and elbow panels
- Stretch bound hood for a close fit around the face
- Two deep hand-warmer pockets with a fine microfleece mesh lining positioned well clear of a rucksack harness
- Full length, baffled YKK reverse coil front zip
- Brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth and chin
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Low profile cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- Adjustable hem to prevent cold air entry and heat loss
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 510g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...