Designed by Montane for mountain adventures, this women-specific pack is lightweight without compromising comfort. Featuring an innovative Dual Tool ice axe and walking pole system, which enables tools to be stored upright as well as upside down.
Constructed with a variety of internal and external pockets to allow for neat organisation of kit on the move, the Women's Yarara 32 Rucksack is perfect for use across the world from the Scottish mountains to the French Alps and high Himalaya.
- Capacity: 32L
- Main: Raptor Ripstop Honeycomb
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Back pad, shoulder straps, hip fins: Contact Mesh
- Lining: Halo
- Stretch skirt & bucket side pockets
- Women-specific Comfort Back Pad
- Anatomical split shoulder strap construction
- Top load easy grab handle
- Large buddy pocket with internal security pocket
- Wide-mouth central opening with Cord Lord quick release
- Internal top compression with rope storage buckle
- Dual Tool ice axe & walking pole attachment system
- Elasticated chest harness
- Symmetrical single hand side compression pulls
- Front central gear loop attachment point
- Narrow body curved hip fins
- Zipped hip fin storage pockets
- Double tension waist harness
- Active Mountain fit
- Weight: 917g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...