With high quality water resistant down fill and a minimalist narrow baffle construction that allows active use, this jacket performs across a wide variety of temperatures and situations. From winter ski-tours to Himalayan tea houses it’s an essential cold weather layer.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 107g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.