The perfect core insulation for cool days at the crag or long days moving quickly in the mountains. The Arete Vest uses a water resistant down fill and super-light fabrics to make it hugely versatile whether worn under or over other layers and hardly noticeable when not required.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 59g (Size 12) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound armholes and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.