- Shell: Helium 50 (100% nylon, 20D, 53g/m²)
- Lining: Supersoft 30 (100% nylon, 30D, 49g/m²)
- Insulation: Climashield APEX shingle construction combined with layered Climashield PRISM.
- Comfort: -4°C
- Shape: Mummy
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood
- Anatomically shaped & offset footbox
- Zip garage
- Full length zip baffle and integrated collar
- Stuff sack included
- Drawstring face closure on hood
- Max user height: 200cm
- Max shoulder width inside: 80cm
- Inside foot width: 35cm
- Packed dimensions: 21 x 35cm
- Weight: 1750g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.