The Aurora IV Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is a highly technical, water resistant synthetic bag with cutting edge construction that excels on extended trips in cold, damp environments.
- Polarloft Insulation with mixed filament technologies
- Comfort limit: -10°C
- Drilite Loft 20D outer fabric
- Totally windproof & highly water resistant outer
- Keystone shingle & layered construction
- Alpine fit with EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood with Drilite Loft 20D lining
- Seamless anatomically shaped foot-piece
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Full length zip baffle
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 25 x 23 x 30cm
- Weight: 1750g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.