The Aurora IV Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is a highly technical, water resistant synthetic bag with cutting edge construction that excels on extended trips in cold, damp environments.
- Polarloft Insulation with mixed filament technologies
- Comfort limit: -10°C
- Drilite Loft 20D outer fabric
- Totally windproof & highly water resistant outer
- Keystone shingle & layered construction
- Alpine fit with EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood with Drilite Loft 20D lining
- Seamless anatomically shaped foot-piece
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Full length zip baffle
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 25 x 23 x 30cm
- Weight: 1750g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...