The Aurora V Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is a seriously warm and water resistant bag with cutting edge synthetic construction and spacious Expedition fit for long term use in the most challenging conditions.
- Polarloft Insulation
- Continuous & mixed filament technologies
- Temperature rating: -20°C
- Drilite Loft 20D outer fabric
- Totally windproof & highly water resistant outer
- Keystone shingle & layered construction
- Expedition fit with EXL system
- Roomier, improved loft & thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood
- Seamless anatomically shaped foot-piece
- Drilite Loft 20D inner foot-box & hood lining
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- V-block side baffle & full length zip baffle
- Bonded seams on underside for water resistance
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...