As a serious contender for one of the warmest full function belay jackets on earth the Citadel uses the finest synthetic insulation available, PRIMALOFT® Gold. With 200g in the body and 170g in the arms and hood it is fully twice as warm as our legendary performer, the Fitzroy.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation (200g body and 170g arms/hood)
- Super Alpine HC insulated hood with wired visor
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Shoulder Shield construction
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and 2 Napoleon chest pockets
- EXL® system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- Internal mesh pocket and water bottle holder
- DRILITE® Loft inner hem and hood lining
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...