These 3/4 length pants have been designed to work perfectly for those needing extra insulation when travelling on skis. With full length side zips they're fast to put on and POLARLOFT® insulation keeps working in tough conditions. With a tiny pack size they are an essential for committing tours.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and windproof
- POLARLOFT® insulation [80g throughout]
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded side zips with rear insulated baffle
- Fully elasticated waist with double press-stud closure and zipped fly
- Zipper rear pocket
- Packs into rear pocket with twin karabiner carry loop
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.