With a tiny pack size the Compressor Pant is a crucial extra layer for alpinists and skiers. Full length side zips make them easy to put on even whilst on skis and the POLARLOFT®® insulation keeps working in the face of hostile conditions. Essential kit for summit pushes or winter camps.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and windproof
- POLARLOFT® insulation [80g throughout]
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded side zips with rear insulated baffle
- Fully elasticated waist with double press-stud closure and zipped fly
- Zipper rear pocket
- Elasticated hem
- Packs into rear pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...