- Insert: Gore-Tex
- Palm & fingers: Cowhide leather
- Back of hand & gauntlet: stretch nylon
- Lining: fleece & fibre pile
- Waterproof & breathable
- Extended, elasticated cuff for improved protection
- Pre-curved fingers & thumb
- Roll-tip fingers for added durability
- Soft nose-wipe on thumb
- Single-hand drawcord closure
- Loop on middle fingers for clipping onto harness
- Weight: 205g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.