The Croz excels whether used alone on a big rock route or under a shell on long mixed climbs. Ceramic reinforced fabric at the shoulders and hips resists abrasion whilst ultra-fast drying fabric under the arms is combined with stretchy, low bulk fleece in the main body and hood.
- Pontetorto® Technostretch 225 fleece for warmth and minimum bulk
- Ceramic reinforced Pontetorto® Technostretch 260 for abrasion resistance (shoulders and hips)
- Active fit
- Double row coverstitching throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Elastane bound grown-on hood fits under or over a helmet
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 pockets and 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Low bulk cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.