An essential for the dark days of winter, this amazingly warm hoody is perfect for painfully early starts and elated, exhausted evenings. On long range trips in search of legendary Canadian ice or fresh French powder this is one layer that will always make the cut.
- Mid-weight Thermocore fleece with knitted face and soft pile lining
- Flatlocked throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Grown-on hood
- Double layered fleece at elbow for improved durability
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Lycra® bound cuffs, hem and hood
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...