On freezing bivis or early season tours narrow baffle jackets all too often lack the insulating punch required. Perfectly treading the line between the lightest duvets and our more substantial down jackets the Dewline is a lightweight contender for serious environments.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 149g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into inner mesh pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.